lizard Burrito

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Dear Caleb,

As you go through life you will randomly encounter azzhats and douchebags. This is normal and there is nothing you can do about it, but let me tell you how to identify them quickly so you don't get involved.

Ok, remember when you were in third grade and had to write a stupid letter about keeping a lizard in your pocket? Well that incident brings up several worthwhile examples.

1) Anyone who makes a third grader write a letter to say he is sorry for doing something funny is a douchebag

2) Anyone who finds no humor in a lizard burrito, Azzhat.

3) Anyone who considers him or her self a "paraprofessional" (whatever the hell that is), ah yep, a douchebag

4) Lastly anyone you uses the term "paraprofessional" seriously in any context is, you guessed it, an azzhat...(this could actually go either way)

I wish you great success in life and I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Silver$urfer.

P.S. Don't look at girls boobies when you talk to them.

I agree...Mrs. Z sounds like an AZZHAT. I took a lizard to school when I was in 4th grade....Back then it was considered Science....now it is considered an act of terrorism against nature.

I agree...Mrs. Z sounds like an AZZHAT. I took a lizard to school when I was in 4th grade....Back then it was considered Science....now it is considered an act of terrorism against nature.

you bad girl :laugh: Back in my days in Puerto Rico we used to put firecrackers,yes don't tell me that was bad I know :whistle:

Hopefully the lesson learned was not the one teacher had intended. A real teacher would have seen this incident as an insight to his personality. She should have used it as a way to connect with him and capture his interest in his education. Instead she's just a cookie cutter educator that thinks every kid is the same and learns the same way. What a loser, thats why kids get left behind, they're bored stiff because teachers don't take the time to relate to them.

Theres something that lights every kid up. A teacher needs to find that one thing and take an interest in it. Maybe it's Barbie or Halloween for some it my be a lizard in his pocket.

Last edited:
we would have staked the little sucker out with pins on the desk top and removed pieces till he quit wiggling... bet old lady zapata would have loved that one... :rofl: s'cuse me while I have tea at the paraprofessional building....

Aaaahahahaha, yeah, sounds like the teacher has a pole up her @ss!:rofl:

The letter she wrote to the parents looks like a d@mn police report!:rofl:

Hopefully the lesson learned was not the one teacher had intended. A real teacher would have seen this incident as an insight to his personality. She should have used it as a way to connect with him and capture his interest in his education. Instead she's just a cookie cutter educator that thinks every kid is the same and learns the same way. What a loser, thats why kids get left behind, they're bored stiff because teachers don't take the time to relate to them.

Theres something that lights every kid up. A teacher needs to find that one thing and take an interest in it. Maybe it's Barbie or Halloween for some it my be a lizard in his pocket.

I think you hit the nail right on the head, but there are some teacher that do it fot the money and other do it cause the really like it and for the love of he kids. amd then they say nobody gets letf behind "yea right"

Back