Little pieces of ****...

kickinit

Registered
Yeah well some ******* came by and broke off my clutch lever breaking the mount for it to as well. Pretty chicken ****, got no balls to say something to be just got to be a little *****. Probably because I would pound his ass into dust.

*******s...... just can't stand that, thats what they are.

Punkazz basturds. I remember how good kids were in the 40's sad

I don't understand kids now a days. Why would they do this? When I was kid we use to cause trouble but it was different. I remember one thing we use to do. Folding mirrors were fairly new back then so at night we would ride our bicycles around and fold in every mirror we could find. No damage was cause but we still thought we were bad a$$ :laugh:

had to be bigger than a kid to break the mount i would think, but non the less punk azz's...hope karma comes and bites them in the butt

Yeah I will put a pic up. Weird no scratchs or marks of any kind on the bike. I already ordered a new master $65. which even if it was free it still pisses me off. Yeah I don't get people now days.

ONE thing, which im searching a little here is the lawn boys were out yesterday, just curious if one of them wanted to be a prick too, because they cant afford a huffy bicycle.

I just put those new brake and clutch levers on, so at least if they were going to break it they could leave it there, now for a while I will have 2 different handles...

Last edited:
OK, you will never guess...... IT WASN'T PUNKS!

It was my next door neighboor, she hit it with her car. She was at least very cool about it, since I didn't want to claim it anyway he almost ponied up the douh but I wasnt worried about it anyway.

It was my next door neighboor, she hit it with her car. She was at least very cool about it, since I didn't want to claim it anyway he almost ponied up the douh but I wasnt worried about it anyway.

How did that come to light?

Well at least you got to the bottom of it. She was cool enuff to come forward and let you know what happened.

Is she hot? :whistle:

Glad that you found out what happened :beerchug:

Tough read with all of the "****" and "*******'s" ???

That aint **** Bro, I had just bought my 2009 Hayabusa and brought it home with only 30 miles on it. The neighbors teenage friend decided to jump on my bike to check it out (while I was inside getting an adult beverage) and dropped it :wtf: The little ****** has no insurance or money. The fairing was damaged and the stator cover was scratched and the clutch lever broke off. I couldn't beat his A$$ because he was a minor. Told him to go home and haven't seen the little ****** since. :mad2:

That aint **** Bro, I had just bought my 2009 Hayabusa and brought it home with only 30 miles on it. The neighbors teenage friend decided to jump on my bike to check it out (while I was inside getting an adult beverage) and dropped it :wtf: The little ****** has no insurance or money. The fairing was damaged and the stator cover was scratched and the clutch lever broke off. I couldn't beat his A$$ because he was a minor. Told him to go home and haven't seen the little ****** since. :mad2:

I would be contacting his parents ASAP if he was a minor. His parents are responsible for his stupid actions.

BTW OP, don't post slang or derogatory words on this forum. Even if it's sensored it makes you look like an uneducated punk. You may not be, but it delivers that message.

The same intensity and frustration can be achieved with PG words.

i agree with tw, but when something like this happens, it's definetly understandable.

Back