Liscence Plate ideas...

OB_Gsx-r600

Registered
Have any of you got any cool liscence plates with words on it? I'm just trying to get a good idea of what you guys put on them, so I can get one for myself :)

I got BUSAPWR. On my 1995 convertable Cobra, I have CBRAPWR. And on my wifes Suburban we have MOMYPWR. I like themes. Good luck with a plate.

CLERGY

Why just be clever when you can be practical, too!

I once got a CLERGY bumper sticker from a church supplies store and put it on my van.

I could park ANYWHERE and not get a ticket, and cops were always nice to me.

It would work equally well as a plate.

If you have a hard time dealing with guilt, don't do this. I finally took it off because I figured that with that sticker on, when God had to choose between me and the K car beside me as to which car was going over the cliff, I'd lose every time.

We have 6 let/num limit. My TL has 1BADTL, my FJ has 1BADFJ

How 'bout:

MOREHP
NVRL8
W84NO1
AFAST1
BLUUUR
MISSLE
MAXHP
DTHWSH

[This message has been edited by Gary (edited 14 October 1999).]

UK plates are strictly controlled. You must follow the format of A123 ABC....though you can have just one digit i.e. A1 ABC. The first letter denotes the year of registration...V was released last month, so a new Busa could be V200 MPH for example.
What we can do here is add a motto to the bottom of the plate in smaller letters..

Mine reads "Now you see me....."

Other favourites are: "My other toy has tits", and "If you can read this, you must be on a ZX12" :)
Of course if you run out and buy a zx12 and keep the Busa, you could always put "My other toy has class" on the ZX12.

Can anyone else think of a good motto ??
Lets hear them.

Dp, Well I figured something like that would happen :) It's not a big beal, but it's so hard something that you like. Do you know how many letters we are allowed to have?

Dp, Well I figured something like that would happen :) It's not a big beal, but it's so hard something that you like. Do you know how many letters we are allowed to have?

I tried viol8r but they said I can't have a number in between the letters. Maybe vilatr. 6 letters in IL.

My personal favorite for things like this.
The plastic plate dealers in some states give you when it's brand new.

"Liscence Applied For"

Back