Personal Licence Plate

OB_anguish

Registered
Want to get a personal plate for my beast in Southern Ontario. Have thought of 1300R, GSX13 any one else with any ideas. Mike

How 'bout:

BUSER
ABUSER (fit?)
ABUSE
CYA
HEYA
ULOSE
IWIN
RACE
RACEME (fit?)
GOHOME (fit?)
HAHA
BUSA
FAST
200MPH (fit?)
DRAG
BUS
BIRD
PREY
FALCN
GITME
GETME
USLOW
MEFAST
CACHME
XTREM
2SLOW
2FAST
CMON
BGBALS
8U

What do you think? Everyone figure them all out?

Oh...

My personal favorite? "USLOW"! I think that's hilarious... Makes me think of a little Japanese dude squinting at whoever is behind me and saying in a thick accent with finger pointed... "You slow!!"

If I end up getting a Blackbird also, then my plate for the 'Bird will be:

"XXX"

(I will have to turbocharge it for the stickers on the side, but given what I do for a living, I just won't be able to help myself from getting that one!)

[This message has been edited by Cyber Josie (edited 05 July 1999).]

HYBUSA

BIGBUS

BADBUS

R1EATR R1THIS

XXEATR XXTHIS

ZXEATR ZXTHIS

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 05 July 1999).]

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 05 July 1999).]

I have ordered mine! "R1KILR" Yes it's a little one sided but there are about 8 R1's in the area and everyone thought they were the poop. So when I brought my "HYPERBUSA" into town they all started to call it the "R1 killer"!!! So it began! I've found a place to do cust. decals so I'm gona replace the rear fairing stock decals with "GSX 1300R HYPERBUSA" That should look sweat with my new color.
Sabor

I put toqwik on mine pretty fitting I think. Also in Virginia you're allowed 6 characters on motorcycle plate.

Sabor,
What is the info for the place doing the decals? My friends and I would also like to have custom decals.
Thanks in advance
Nailz

I asked for input several months ago on the mailing list and got many good answers for my personal plate. Tennessee allows 6 digits so here are some of the ones I liked best.

R12SLO
8UUP
URSLO
UR2SLO
SPEEDN

My choice was FLYBYU and it is supposed to be here any day now. Tennessee sent me the letter of acceptance already

Don
RoadDog

I like personlized plates but I kinda like the anonymity, however you spell it, of not have my plate easily remembered.

If your out at the street races and a cop gets behind a pack of bikes, like he cant remember/get them all. BUT personlized plated definately stand out. And cops would start look'n for ya, maybe. That is if one night he saw you and you took off .. OH not that I would do that, I mean I have friends that might and then I would be forced to boogie or pullover .. and pulling over is the last thing on my book to do

I have considered personalized plates for my bike but just havent decided if I want to. I have plates on my 97 Firebird "PNY KLR" hehehe ah thats pony killer if you couldnt figure it out. :)

NUCLR
NUCLYR
WARP 9
SSONIC
MACH26 (Cut a decimal point out of black electrical tape and stick it on your tag in front of 26, this one's for science geeks who can figure it out.)
SR-71
WOOSH
WOOOSH
IGONOW
BYENOW
BYEBYE
GETBAK
WHYTRY
160HP (For stock bikes)
___HP (If your bike is hopped up, fill in the blanks.)
BLASTN
ROCKIT
GOTAGO
TRACTR
ATOMIC
BU YAA
SHRIKE(A bird of prey who pounces on smaller birds in midair and impales them on long thorns or barbed wire. Really.)
ON TOP
YAAAHH
INFRNT
ILUVIT
BULLIT
FASTST
TAZDVL
CULATR
FOP (Stands for Fraternal Order of Police, maybe they'll think you're one of them. hehe)
VACUUM or HOOVER (Because you suck up everything on the road!)
TRMN8R

Sorry folks but my brain is empty for now. I'll post more if I think of them.

Back