Eclipse

Have any of you seen the Eclipse licence plate frame. You push a switch and half your plate is blacked out. If you need the
order ph.#I have it. It is not legal for street use"Can you think of any other application?"

i believe the entire cover blacks out, so none off your plate will show, you must have seen the picture that show half blacked out which is done that way so you know what it will look like. i've already paid for mine!

maniac

I ordered one on feb 14. I e-mailed them on mar 6 because they said 2 weeks. This is what they replied.

We are so sorry about the delay. In fact, we are in the process of calling everyone who placed an order. There is going to be a longer delay for the Eclipse Kit. When we got the glass in it wasn't dark enough when power was supplied. The company who makes the glass is in the process of fixing it now, but it may not be until the end of March before we can ship. Let us know if this is a problem for you or if you would like to cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do not want to send out a product that is not 100%. Thank you for your patience.
Michael D. Wright
M. D. Wright, Inc.

Back