lil con rod bearing help

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Ok folks, I need some help. I've got a 40mm rod bearing that I can't seem to find a direct replacement. I got these bearings way back when from a guy named Paul at TTS. Since then Paul has moved on and the new bearings from TTS aren't the same. I've had excellent success with my bearings and really don't want to re-invent a good combo.

So here's what I've got. On the back of the bearing are some identifiers and what's looks to be like the manufacturers indentification symbol. If any one can identify this or at least point me in a direction of how I can try and find this it would be a huge help.

I tried checking the gov site for trademarks & copyrights but it's just not easy to search.

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 40mm_bearings.bmp
    139.7 KB · Views: 141
here's the pic

40mm_bearings.JPG

Can you take a clear photo of the bearing identifiers? The coding is not in an order that I can decipher. All I am getting is that they are a metal shielded bearing, but I can't make heads or tails of the size, tolerance, or manufacturer.

Thanks for the help.

I'll take a pic tonight but it's not going to be easy to read. The way I put it in the pic is how it's spaced and everything on the bearing. There are no other markings or anything. They're trimetal bearings. My guess is the symbol identifies the manufacturer but I don't have a way to search for it online.

They're not from Federal-mogul or Mahle-clevite. I'm still waiting to hear back from ACL in Australia.

Problem resolved....
beerchug.gif
The Australian members need to get on the ball...
guns.gif
winkold.gif

They're from ACL in Australia. Hmmmm good Australia bearings...
cool.gif

Back