Life's looking up!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I just talked to my dad, He told me Grandpa is getting out of the hospital tommorrow. They found the problem and gave him some pills to speed up his heartrate and increase oxygen flow. So, my plans of going this weekend aren't gonna happen, cause I've gotta work. BUT, I'm gonna head down there when my vacation time kicks in this summer. Should only be a couple months more before I go, but I WILL go. Any who, I knew some of yall were concerned, so I thought I'd let yall know.

Great news Yami ! It's always nice to see peoples stories on the .org have a happy ending .
smile.gif

Good Stuff, Glad to hear it. Been far too much unhappy stuff lately...

That is great to hear man..but you have to get down there. Ya just gotta. Don't want to wait until the next time he is hospitalized....

That is great to hear man..but you have to get down there.  Ya just gotta.  Don't want to wait until the next time he is hospitalized....
I understand I need to get down there, but my schedule ain't permitting it.... My boss was gonna let me go since he was in the hospital in not-good-at-all condition. I'm gonna visit him in a couple months when money and my job permit it better. He's doing Great now.

Glad to here he's feeling better Ben,.............BUT,

Find the time bro, you'll never forget it.

You go, Grandpa!!
xblueman.gif
Can't keep a good man down!

Great news yamahor! My spirits were lifted when I read your wonderful news.

You gotta get a new boss, he sounds like a real south end of a north bound mule!
cussing.gif

You go, Grandpa!! View attachment 1569071 Can't keep a good man down!

Great news yamahor! My spirits were lifted when I read your wonderful news.

You gotta get a new boss, he sounds like a real south end of a north bound mule! View attachment 746050
Nah.... he aint that bad. The Business itself sucks (which is why I'm looking at leaving once I find a job), but my boss is kinda cool. It would just be a visit right now since he's doing okay, and honestly, I need to work right now to pay off some bills. But I WILL see him in a couple months.

Back