Dam near died

dragonbusa

Registered
Hey yall, I wasnt sure if I wanted to post this but I feel close to some of yall in a long distance kind of way. thursday night I had a heart attack, I woke at 11"30 with my chest hurting like hell and up into my neck and jaw. long story short, life flight to nashville, come close to kicking bucket and i aint even made my list yet! Doc told me you be amazed at how many people are in the grave yard from heart burn:whistle: If you think you have a problem dont what, go get help you might not get a second chance.

Wow, glad you realized what was going on, got help and survived! I'll bet that was scary and has you thinking about stuff a little differently now.

Glad you survived it. Monitor it closely its very commom to have another a short time after the first one.
Did you have a stent put in?
I really need to schedule a stress test heart disease runs in my family.

WoW, sorry about your experience, hope all is well....will keep you in my prayers for a healthy recovery! Glad you caught it before it was too late!

Holy crap! I'm glad your alright, that's a big scare to say the least. Are you planning on some changes to healthy up a bit?

God I'm glad you're ok. My dad has had several heart attacks and has stints as well. I'm prayin for you! :please:

It is good to hear you are ok and able to talk about it so other people may change their diet or work out a bit to stay in shape.

Dang, man! You're a good ways out from Nashville. Really, really glad you got through it alright.

Whew! Glad you're okay! We all need to take better care of ourselves... :banghead:

God Bless you My Brother Glad You Here To Tell Us About It...You only get one body to live in take care of it..

Hey yall, I wasnt sure if I wanted to post this but I feel close to some of yall in a long distance kind of way. thursday night I had a heart attack, I woke at 11"30 with my chest hurting like hell and up into my neck and jaw. long story short, life flight to nashville, come close to kicking bucket and i aint even made my list yet! Doc told me you be amazed at how many people are in the grave yard from heart burn:whistle: If you think you have a problem dont what, go get help you might not get a second chance.

Back