Life without Hamburgers

Cheated out of a great pic of an awesome burger, damn.

Attachments

• McGuire's Irish Pub.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 199
try a 4x4 animal style next time. just the regular burgers are ok, but animal style is the way to go.

I go back again in October, I will do that for sure and give them another shot. How horrible is it that I will have to go back for a second round, oh the horror.....

That looks absolutely digusting.... :puke:

Saw a guy eat the McGuire's Garbage Burger . They brought it out and it was litterally 12-14 inchs tall!! He proceded to disect it in to about a 6 course meal before attempting to eat the whole thing.

McGuire's Irish Pub Garbage Burger . . .
Sooooo much calories, fat and food that theroreticaly, should not be eaten by any human being.

View attachment 224501

That's just absolutely ridiculous. Ice cream on top of a burger?
Cmon.

Ok folks I'd like to blame you all personally for my cheating today.
I just ate a Nathans all beef hot dog with spicy mustard. OMG it was goooooood. The wife said she doesn't even see such a satisfied face in the bedroom :laugh:

Yum yum! Slightly blackened turkey "burger"

photo-2.jpg

Forgive me Lord for I have become weak in my ways and given in to the almighty beef....

All this talk about burgers got me going. I couldn't concentrate! It's all yalls fault! I went to the Golden Arches for lunch. Instead of consoling me and posting pics of fruits and chicken which I can eat you devils tempted me and my weak self gave in. Durn it was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back