Levers

Look at Pashnit's Site. I am very happy with the FP folders I got from him. He is running a new group buy on thier new non-folding levers. Pashnit is a site sponsor.

Three different people and three different opinions. Sounds about right to me. :laugh:

You can't go wrong with any of those and I personally have the FP ones from pashnit and love them. :beerchug:

I like the ASV's myself.
Bubba

+1000....good thing my bike already had ASV C5 shorties when I got it. :thumbsup: http://asvinventions.com/Bike-Applications/

SPORTBRAKE.jpg

Last edited:
Pazzoracing.com

Good stuff. I have pazzo stubbies on every bike and keep a spare set for everything just in case of a crash. :whistle:

Who makes the best pizza ?

See my point ?

Pazzo makes some really nice ones and this is what I got but really it will come down to whoevers picture looks best on their website cuz how else are you gonna decide.
Not like you can go to a dealer and feel their 'lever display' ?
Most all are same in form but some differ in function or special features like fold up so they dont break.

Need for Speed, Im selling a BRAND NEW NEVER USED set of FP Tactical ALL BLACK Levers with custom engraving on them front and back that say "HAYABUSA" . THey are for a gen 2, 2008-2010. I chromed my bike and I cant use them. THey are brand new in the wrapping.

Rockin' the ASV's on both of mine.

Love 'em.

Many friends have 'em as well...solid.

:beerchug:

+1000....good thing my bike already had ASV C5 shorties when I got it. :thumbsup: ASV Inventions :: Unbreakable Levers :: Sport Bikes

SPORTBRAKE.jpg

I have had quick adjusters before, and liked them. But I prefer the infinite adjustment on the ASV's, you can dial it in to your liking, in the smallest degree!
And when I went down, they took the brunt of damage and did not Break! Scratched, But intact, and I would have used them again had I thought to replace them with the originals before DOT was salvaged. :banghead:
Bubba

Please go with the FP's via Pashinit's group buy, this way I'm one more towards receiving mine!!!
Pazzo's are nice as are the ASV's, however, I'm quite excited to get my folding
FP's. So drink the cool aid and get on the band wagon! :laugh:

So you've got Pazzos, FP Racing Levers, or ASV. 3 people, 3 answers.

After that it comes down to style and look. If you prefer a certain look, than go that direction. If you like one of the three styles above, then cost is a non-issue.

If you want value, and best bang for your buck, than you have good timing as we have a Pashnit Group Buy going on right now in the PashnitBusa sponsor section of the forum. You can get a set of the new FP Racing's Sport Lever for $150 (till 5/18). This is a rigid lever comparable to Pazzos. So technically, that's a 4th option.

And the all new Bi-Fold Levers, we've got a super-sweetheart deal for these till 5/18/10. Those are in the Group Buy also, plus we'll engrave all 4 sides for free. Even custom logos. 17 colors to choose from. Ship them for free too.

Btw, if black is okay, Mike's (wuggswest) offer to you is a great way to go. I'd jump on that. :)

There's CRG's also, but they're pretty much the same as Pazzo's. I have ASV's, and like em.
Alot of broke people usually cut down the stock levers and just smooth down the ends.

Last edited:
Back