Lee's or KWS?

Meta title: bbb | Compra bueno bonito y barato

Meta description: Comprar un producto está bien, pero bueno bonito y barato está mejor

Renny017

Registered
I have it narrowed down to Lee's in Charlotte, NC amd KWS in Charleston, SC and looking for any inputs/experiences with anyone running ECU editor. I'll also be running ECU editor on a 06 with the following mods: full Muzzy titanium 4-1 exhaust w/ CF muffler, PAIR mod, air box mod, and BMC race filter. I know both shops are great but want the best tune with editor.

I am not sure if KWS uses editor, but i know that Lee's does and is very gifted in what he does.

+1...I think Kevin at KWS is pushing Bazzaz. They have a good shop...the issue is scheduling and how long before you can get your bike in there. They're always very busy.

Thanks guys, I think I'll be calling next week to set up an appointment. I know KWS is a good shop but I never heard any tuning with editor.

Well, I just made my appointment for Lee's and I can't wait. Now it's time to get the 16 hour plane ride over.

Thanks for all the input:thumbsup: Lee is a great guy and very good at what he does!!! I felt the difference from beginning to end.... and all I can say is WOW!!! It feels really smooth and the response is quick. The end results were 166 hp and 101 tq.

Back