leaving for basic training on monday

Best advice I can give: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DO NOT VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING. BROWNIE POINTS GET YOU NOWHERE IN BASIC.

Hang in there ogre! Your Busa will be eagerly anticipating your return.
Free gym and trainer...:whistle: You're gonna get in shapre very quickly that's for sure. :laugh:

Thank you for your service :usa:

PM me an address I can write you at Matt.
Thank you for doing this, and excel at what you have chosen!

Forget that , please post it here so we can all write you.
I want to write a bunch of girly letters soaked with perfume and flood the base with them.
They will think your Elvis or sumthin..
:rofl:

Seriously, why not put it up ?
I wouldnt mind having a penpal in jail er uh the military...

2 funnies in one post....I keel myself !

How far do you think letters from a guy named Saiid will go ?
If I put a camera in there with spots on a map that I want you to take picturs of do you think you will get in trouble....?
Boy I would hate for that to happen...

Again.....I keed I keed !

Last edited:
Or I could write a letter asking you if all your Drill Instuctors are really sissies like you said before you left ?

???

Good luck to you, and remember we are here routing for you.

Thank you so much for your service, sir.:beerchug:
Be safe and get back to us when you can.:thumbsup:
Bubba

dunno what the address will be just yet. whoever pm's me an addy before i leave will get a letter of some sort.

and for whoever asked on the first page, my MOS is 15U, chinook repairer. thanks for the well wishes, guys. so stay invisible, don't volunteer for anything. got it.

Stay invisible.....

"Ssssssssssh...I'm not really here !"

If you stay invisible do you really have to do all the exercises or since they cant see you do you just eat for 10 weeks and then reappear for graduation ?
I'm confused ?

Listen I dont give two hoots about all the other advice I just want to know if we have made sure you will have internet access and two hours a day min to post ?
Did your agent take care of this ?
I can help you know !

I'm PMing you my address now .
Its to the summer cave in AFG.
Please address it to :

Hous Bin Pharteen
or
I-Bin Pharteen

If we are not there you can write instruction to leave it with our neighbors

Mr. M'Ballz Es-Hari
and
Mrs. Grabbir Boubi

Last resort if we are all gone have him leave it with anyone of the following folks and we we will get it for sure:

I-Zheet M'Drurz
Shaif Hirboush
Haid D'Salaami
Sheik Urbooty

Last edited:
Enjoy the experience; and Ft. Eustis will be a breeze after your basic training station; I was at Eustis in 1990 for the 15R course.

screw what these guys are talking about "dont volunteer!! blah blah blah"...

stand out from the rest of the guys and gals there, volunteer for whatever comes your way, thats the only way to get ahead in the military...be noticed! (in a good way of course)..

best advice i can give (from personal expeirience, of course)

-volunteer!!!(but dont f!@# it up!!)
-speak as little as possible
-be a leader, and a team player
-and remember, its not personal! its the D.I.'s job!
-give 110%, 100% of the time
-never forget, its ONLY 10 weeks of your life, its gets much better when youre out.

you will enjoy it, many laughs to be had (trust me) just try your best not to let them out
:laugh:

good luck and thank you!

If you don't volunteer they will pick you. :laugh: If you do volunteer the Drill Sgt will ignore you after the first few times.

Good luck and take your training serious it will save yours and someone else's life as you go with this line of work.

Hope all goes your way.

Good Luck and Gods Speed be with you,

DevilDawg1

Good luck ogre and we'll try to behave 'til you get back :laugh:

Seriously, when you can check in, please do... :thumbsup:

Enjoy the experience; and Ft. Eustis will be a breeze after your basic training station; I was at Eustis in 1990 for the 15R course.

that's the mos i wanted, lol, AH-64 Repairer. o well, the chinook is like the busa of military helos. kinda fat, ugly to some, still faster than everything else.

Back