lay offs/cut backs got you down?

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Even the North Pole isn't safe.
laugh.gif

santa.jpg

Could I please speak to an english speaking supervisor, "Santa"? I'm having trouble understanding you.

Oh, that's just too much...
laugh.gif

I'm surprised there wasn't a menu driven message center to navigate BEFORE you get to talk to the guy in India...
ices_rofl.gif

I think that it's sad when I call Bank of America and I have to press "1" for English....same thing with the ATM.

It is sad  
sad.gif
, I called information (SWB) for the information number at Ft. Sill, OKlahoma. What I got was:

OP: Is that in Oklahoma Sir
Me: Yes, it's in Lawton, Oklahoma
OP: Is it a Fort or a City
Me: It's an Army Post, You know Ft. Sill
OP: Let me look Sir
Me: Operator, where are you located
OP: We're not allowed to give that information Sir
Me: Do you have the Headquarters Number at F-O-R-T Sill
OP: I don't see any number for a Headquarters
Me: How about housing
OP: Here is the number #########

So I got the Barber shop  
laugh.gif

It wouldn't be so funny, but I think I was talking to someone in India

Dude, I thought you might possibly be laid off again!!

Whew!!

Sad but true about the cartoon...

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134132208 -->

Whew!!

we'll find that out after the first of the year.  They just told us nothing else bad is going to happen for thr rest of the year.  
wow.gif
In case you didn't see it on the news...the L.A. Times is closing the plant I work at, and I missed being laid off by Thiiiiisss much. I've been transferred to another plant. Whew!

B of A finally fixed it so I don't have to choose English at the ATMs in CA. Maybe it was me speaking to the machine every time saying, "I shouldn't have to choose English!"

Whew!!

we'll find that out after the first of the year.  They just told us nothing else bad is going to happen for thr rest of the year.  
wow.gif
In case you didn't see it on the news...the L.A. Times is closing the plant I work at, and I missed being laid off by Thiiiiisss much.  I've been transferred to another plant.  Whew!

B of A finally fixed it so I don't have to choose English at the ATMs in CA.  Maybe it was me speaking to the machine every time saying, "I shouldn't have to choose English!"
wow I didn't know you were in trouble. I'm glad you made it.

Back