If you want to have some fun with kids for Christmas

This is the last Christmas with Santa for my youngest, he has been catching some flak at school because he still believes.... I did the video for him last night and his eyes lit up and he was really excited about Christmas this year... I plan on telling him after the holiday so he can have one last year to really be a kid.....

I just tried it and keep getting an error. Have to try tonight from home. Thanks for the link!! :thumbsup:

Very nice Thanks for the link. I got a big Ho Ho Ho out of it. :)

Last edited:
This is the last Christmas with Santa for my youngest, he has been catching some flak at school because he still believes.... I did the video for him last night and his eyes lit up and he was really excited about Christmas this year... I plan on telling him after the holiday so he can have one last year to really be a kid.....

Don't tell him CAp. Let him keep believeing. Tel him kids who say there is no Santa need a swift kick in the junk.

The last "Santa" year is always the hardest, on kids as well as us parents...But since then a "Santa" gift still appears under the tree....and no one knows where it came from! :whistle:

Cap, thanks for the great link. My 8 year old daughter loved her video email from Santa! She was enchanted! You could see her eyes light up, and at the end, in a very soft voice, she said "take that, Timmy" (a little boy in her class who has been telling everyone that there is no Santa).

Thank you again Doug for making my Daughter's day!

Back