Laconia bike week

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, Its allmost that time of year again. Who's going to attend this year, anyone up for a ride? Post hear and lets get something going!! Maybe it wont rain this year....

This is the 1st yr. in along time I won't be down for the week. Going down Fri.nite. Staying @ Loon Mtn. w/ g/f. Races Sat. & Sun. Weirs Sat. nite maybe if some of the guys from the track head up. You?
rock.gif

I should be at Rochester Fairgrounds on Friday nite for the flat track races, other than that ive got no set plans yet!

Took vacation that week (2 weeks from now), so if everything goes well, I will be there....that is if the planets align correctly.

(Tried to go the last 3 years, and bad things prevented me from going every time).

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149043220 -->

I'll be in Lake George for Americade (I think it's the week before). Can't go 2 weeks in a row. Maybe I'll switch them next year.

I'll be in Lake George for Americade (I think it's the week before). Can't go 2 weeks in a row. Maybe I'll switch them next year.

I went for the last 2 years...last year was miserable..(damn rain).not sure if i was going this year

Does anyone want to get together this year?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150122735 -->

I've been in NH a few days already.
Back in Vt for some buisness.
Be back Thursday.
Call 802-793-7120 for riding Thurs - Sunday.

Just got back.

It was a good time.

Saw a few busa's including another 04' LE and a neat lil busa with a single sided swingarm and 300 rear tire. Nice.

Went up there on Tuesday and Thursday. Polar caves Wednesday and horseback riding Friday. The rest of the time was spent enjoying the beautiful VT air (where I was staying).

I was with the girl, so no crazy stories, just riding and relaxing.

Back