Laconia Bike Week

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok lets see if we can decide on a meeting place this year!!

The dates are June 14 to the 22.
Ill be up there Friday thru Sunday, at least.

Maybe everyone thats heading up for that weekend could meet up at the Tilton diner wright off exit 20 off of RT 93.

Laconia Bike Week

I'll be there. Sounds like a plan. I'm coming from Keene,
but I may meet Biggie, Everet, Manny, JC and Eon in Nashua.
Where you staying up there?
Depending on how many bike we can get in a group, we should see about a group Hotel accomodation or something...
You still heading to Americade?

(Luvanicebum @ May 26 2007,16:56) I'll be there.  Sounds like a plan.  I'm coming from Keene,
Depending on how many bike we can get in a group, we should see about a group Hotel accomodation or something...
I just travel back and forth, If you want to meet up let me know, And yes to Americade!

You know me Bro...

I'll be around all week.
super.gif

Meet you @ the gangplank to the Mt Washington any time.
beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ May 26 2007,22:29)
(Luvanicebum @ May 26 2007,16:56) I'll be there.  Sounds like a plan.  I'm coming from Keene,
I just travel back and forth, If you want to meet up let me know, And yes to Americade!
Definately. I've never been up there, so this is my first year. I'll PM ya my cell.

(dadofthree @ May 29 2007,19:05) I want be there.

You guys enjoy and be safe  
super.gif
Why are you jealous,,,

Americade June 3rd thru the 9th

Then on to Laconia the following week!

Two weeks straight of riding!!!

Priceless!!!!!!

Sue & I will be going just for the weekend this year, 15-17. Staying in Concord-Fairfeild Inn. We'll be at the track Fri. afternoon & Sat. all day. I may run her up to Weir's for a tiny top but that's about it. We usually just go to the track. We're not big on dealing with the slow moving crowds. We may go hit some back roads though!

PS - We won't have any problem meeting up if you guys are going to the track or after if she wants a shirt. Just let me know. If anyone is interested in that we could swap cell#s Just for a quick meet. Always good to meet .org members ya know!

(fasttoys1 @ May 29 2007,20:49) Sue & I will be going just for the weekend this year, 15-17. Staying in Concord-Fairfeild Inn. We'll be at the track Fri. afternoon & Sat. all day. I may run her up to Weir's for a tiny top but that's about it. We usually just go to the track. We're not big on dealing with the slow moving crowds. We may go hit some back roads though!
Ill be at the track on Friday also, well have to try to meet up!

Anyone for the redneck Hillclimbs at Gunstock ski area?

I'm back.

No tickets, accidents or whammies for me...........
super.gif

Hope you all had fun too.
firedevil.gif

Back