LABusas down again ??

Guess so FC, I was going through withdrawl until I remembered this site. Hayabusa.org is like a methadone clinic...not even close to what your use to, but it will do in a pinch.

Let's get it rollin GoBig...I prolly recruited about 15 new LA Busas members at Laguna last wknd...including one nice blonde chick from Concorde on a copper 99. ...

Every time this happens it reminds me of the old days when ORG. was the only game in town and things used to get interesting here.

Havok...a very inapt annalogy....I would say .org was like reading a book when the TV breaks or is full of boring re runs...I'll never stay off either for too long....but one is the Base, the Wellspring that hath given life unto those now grearter than itself....and continues to support the life and growth of her Offspring...

...notheing too terrible or ungratfull or evile about all this, is there, oh Great White Northern Busa Buko Barron? (I think you know who you are!) How do you think my ruddy complection will go with the Red and Grey? I think I will have to stay Busa Bound...it could not have been JUST your good looks beating all them other bikes....

[This message has been edited by Hapo (edited 11 July 2000).]

Hey, cool thread...
No better place than this to celebrate my accomplishment of having just gone over 1,000 posts here at .Org. WOO-HOO!! Gawd, my life sucks.

Hapo
You're thinking about busa's again, that's good. Red'gray huh? You seem like a darker character, why not find another black?

You guy's remember .org BC? Before censorship? Isn't that what spawned LA Busas? Used to be just like LA busas here. Some of the old timers remember Hapo, Omega, and Dirty Pete…some ruckus threads were posted here. Ones that would make half the guys here freak out and run. Now the call us the Huns. Cool, I always liked the Huns; Attila the Hun was one of my favorite guys.

Dude, this sucks! I'm up in Portland surfing on my systers computer. How will I fix it? what could be the problem?

It's a good thing i brought my computer and my cell phone. I'll look into it tomarow.

Driving from LA to Portland I relized that only one in about 15 bikers are labusas material. I passed about 14 wankers on there way home from Laguna, I only found 1 that would run me. He was riding a duc. It must have been 750 twin because we were both topping out at 120ish. I say this with one hand on my heart, "I spanked him, he couldn't hold his corner speed in the southern Oregon mountan ranges of the I-5"

GoBig
BAA (Even in a drop top '00 chevy)

[This message has been edited by GoBig (edited 11 July 2000).]

200.gif

Last edited:
Back