L.E.D. sequencer / controller?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone ever tried putting a controller on their LED lights? I have 8 pods that I'm installing next weekend and I was thinking about trying to find (if they're made) a sequencer or controller to make the lights dance. I've seen this on some high end cars before, but I am not aware of what it takes to get this accomplished.

Anyone?

I know at one point Streetglow made them. Sure they still do. Had different settings for sound level and a few others. Check them out.

No problem. Happy you were able to find what you were looking for. Want to see some vid when you get her done though.:thumbsup:

No problem. Happy you were able to find what you were looking for. Want to see some vid when you get her done though.:thumbsup:

Ordered it today, should have it by the weekend. If all goes well, I'll have pics by Sunday night. :please:

By the way, I spent the night in Athens last week. Had Bull Dog pizza delivered to the room. Not bad. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Gents, I got in the StreetGlow wireless controller today, thanks badazgtp!

Question, does anyone know if you can double up the LED lights on this unit? I have 8 LED pods and the controller only works 6 lights.

???

You can run them in a series. Power wire runs to the + of one led, - of that led runs to the + of the next led, and then the - of that led grounds with the rest of them. Hope that makes sense to ya.

Back