Killer road i found yesterday and the bad ending

Oh yea...I know that place....it's by my old house!
tounge.gif

Frankly that dood needs to put down the keys. He scares me.

The first time I rode with him he was riding right beside Neeley , everywhere , including the freeway!! I had to call him out on that one. Neeley was just too polite to say anything...myself I fricking snap if someone rides to close to me , seriously man this is my fvcking life here...its not anyones to take except for me and God.

Frankly that dood needs to put down the keys.  He scares me.    

The first time I rode with him he was riding right beside Neeley , everywhere , including the freeway!!  I had to call him out on that one.   Neeley was just too polite to say anything...myself I fricking snap if someone rides to close to me , seriously man this is my fvcking life here...its not anyones to take except for me and God.
I agree BV.. I do my best to stay the he!! away from riders like that.

The first time I rode with him he was riding right beside Neeley , everywhere , including the freeway!!  I had to call him out on that one.   Neeley was just too polite to say anything...myself I fricking snap if someone rides to close to me , seriously man this is my fvcking life here...its not anyones to take except for me and God.
I agree BV..  I do my best to stay the he!! away from riders like that.
Dont you remeber being fairly new. Im going to take him on the beginning and advanced rider courses later in the spring. That should help him out.

I do remember being new buddy...

I also remember prior to a ride, an experienced rider telling me under no uncertain terms was I to be alongside another rider..especially him.
"Always keep your distance", he said.

Honestly, to me that has always fallen under the "common sense" catagory.

Ya just never know what can happen.

Thanks for the reminder for people to ride within their limits.  I've always respected you and heeded your advice so that's why I won't be joining you and BentValve on your road trip this summer.  I have to ride within my limits! LOL  (I'm now trading in my bike for a Vespa...)
Don't you DARE!!! Busa should be next for you girl!!!!

I agree BV..  I do my best to stay the he!! away from riders like that.
Dont you remeber being fairly new. Im going to take  him on the beginning and advanced rider courses later in the spring. That should help him out.
And have a good talk about not feeling like you have to keep up with the "pack". Riding to your own ability is only common sense.

So let me get this straight... your neighbor's name is "dude"? Dude that is messed up. That would make for a great license plate... just, "dude"

All kidding aside. I'm glad he is not hurt.

Glad to hear that you both came out alright, Next time? don't go out like that man, like you said...its your life...something you don't play with...
argue.gif

At least he wasn't hurt, should have let him ride up front. If you leave him behind, he is naturally going to want to push himself above his ability in wanting to catch up with you.

I have had a similar situation happen to me twice. I always tell everyone that rides with me to "ride your own ride" and I will wait for you at the end if you take it easy. Luckily they are both ok and now I only ride hard with a very select few. I think I have a horrible picture from one of the crashes. This used to be a R1.

Picture_121.jpg

Back