"Kicking it in Tennessee"

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
- Kickin' It In Tennessee[/url]

Funny :moon: song I heard on the Us129 video I posted. Was curious to who the artist was, and the lyrics are funny as hell!

Skydiver, TwoBrothersBusa, and ChattanoogaBusa is this how you guys roll in Tennessee?:poke::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skydiver, TwoBrothersBusa, and ChattanoogaBusa is this how you guys roll in Tennessee?:poke::rofl:[/QUOTE]

lmao :laugh::laugh:

Who's going chicken huntin???? We's goin chicken hunting!!!! If you guys like some good humorous rock/rap check out insane clown posse i thought they helped with this song as its thier style and that line is off thier song aptly named "chicken huntin":thumbsup:

Yeah, I was afraid this might come up, and you know how we do... :banghead:

Come party anytime, Tim! :beerchug:

Funny thing is that it was just like that in WNC when I was working there. Bon fire, fiddles, moonshine, you name it. I thought it was awesome!

I'm watching thier other videos and these guys are pretty freakin cool! Should we reach out to them and see if they wanna play at the Bash?

I'm watching thier other videos and these guys are pretty freakin cool! Should we reach out to them and see if they wanna play at the Bash?

That would be cool, I like em:thumbsup:

I am sure it wouldn't be free...with that being said, I need to know how much interest there would be with say a $10 each contribution. These guys will need to pay for transportation costs and hotel rooms.

I'm a little inclined to ride the dragon with some ICP kickin in the headphones next time. HEHEHEHE pretty awesome!

I am sure it wouldn't be free...with that being said, I need to know how much interest there would be with say a $10 each contribution. These guys will need to pay for transportation costs and hotel rooms.

10-20 seems reasonable but Bash is only 2.5 months away.

I would be in for that for sure. See what you can find out

I'm just worried that I will strike up plans with these guys and we won't be able to make it worth thier while. I think it would be an absolute blast though. Dinner usually starts around 5 or 6, they could play at 7 and most of the noise would be done by 9 in consideration of Ms. Reba.

Back