Kanji etched mirrors?

LTZBusa

Registered
I was poking around on ebay and saw a busa for sale that had these beauties on there. Its an 03 silver and gray. Anyone have any info on where to get somthing like that made and how much?
thanks

Lighted...

MirrorKanji2-RazoRRBlade-hayabusa-org.jpg

MirrorKanji2-RazoRRBlade-hayabusa-org.jpg

funny you should mention that! i was about the toss the pair i have had for years that have been sitting in my garage. they are in good condition and have orange kanji's just like pashnit's pic. above. p.m. me your home addy and they are yours free of charge. :beerchug:

I was poking around on ebay and saw a busa for sale that had these beauties on there. Its an 03 silver and gray. Anyone have any info on where to get somthing like that made and how much?
thanks
i tried sending you a pm but it's turned off. i mailed them via usps this morning so you should see the mirrors within a couple of days.

yeah, LTZ claimed them and i shipped them this morning. there in great shape but i prefer the gixxer mirrors i bought from pashnit. maybe he'll throw some pic's up after the install. :beerchug:

hello everyone,
i am trying to find out who makes these mirrors and also i seen a lighted hump along with the kanji side panel lighted> anyone have any information on these? thanks

hello everyone,
i am trying to find out who makes these mirrors and also i seen a lighted hump along with the kanji side panel lighted> anyone have any information on these? thanks
:welcome: your advatar is a riot! :laugh: i would of given them to you at this point but the dude i gave them to never said thanks. a member made these years back when i first came on here and i don't think he's around anymore. wish i could help ya out.

i had mine done along time ago....dont remember who did them...i think he is no longer doing them though. copywrite infrindgment issues?

Back