just traded in my 99 and bought a turbo 06!

Why is this topic titled "just traded in my 99 and bought a turbo 06!" if he's never been on a bike before?

By that, anyone would assume he traded in his older bike for this one... ???

he means 99 ford mustang... for a turbo 06 busa.....

he means 99 ford mustang... for a turbo 06 busa.....

your kidding right??

another side note: while stedman knows his SHYTE, its still not making 310hp on 10lbs of boost. dyno's are wonderful tools for tuning. i've said it several times, but until there are regulations that direct a standard operation of a dyno, IMHO they are useless for real world numbers.:thumbsup:

310hp on stock rods is borderline. I would dial the HP back a bit to save the bottom end.

Last edited:
Nice bike but, please be careful. The "Busa" is not to play with if you are not an experienced rider. If you haven't do it yet, take the MSF and Advanced course, it will help you so much.

QUOTE"
06-22-2009, 11:13 PM

Group: Members
Default Re: New owner coming up!!
Just to update everyone. I've had the busa for about 7 days now and been riding it everyday. I got it under control, and even opened her up a couple times... LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

More pics soon to come.

I thought you had the same paint scheme as Raydog? Did you get that one and trade it to get Josephs or.................................???

QUOTE"
06-22-2009, 11:13 PM

Group: Members
Default Re: New owner coming up!!
Just to update everyone. I've had the busa for about 7 days now and been riding it everyday. I got it under control, and even opened her up a couple times... LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

More pics soon to come.

I thought you had the same paint scheme as Raydog? Did you get that one and trade it to get Josephs or.................................???

I have no clue whats going on..but to upgrade to a turbo busa after a month of riding is pure insanity... I would understand if you have ridden for years. but not weeks.

"Quote"

06-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Replies: 26
New owner coming up!!
Views: 289
Posted By JohnBlu5
New owner 99 Busa!

Long story short, I'm in the process of trading my 99 cobra and a small amount of cash for this guy's 99 GT and 99 Busa.

The busa looks pretty good, excellent condition. The Busa has Power...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so lost!

He sold his bike :down: He did my side cover a while back still haven't cut the dam fairings to enjoy it:whistle:

Hasn't sold it yet.
Talked to him through PM and original posted has not even seen the bike in person.
Not trying to start anything just saying.

it's too much for him. i'll trade you my mostly stock 06 for the turbo 06. you're welcome.

Back