just traded in my 99 and bought a turbo 06!

JohnBlu5

Registered
This is my new baby... ju like??

just toooo many mods to list.

it is pearl white with road scars, what i mean is small rock scars, she will take first place in a bike event as long as you dont put it up against non ridden bikes. it is a stage two turbo system. lets start with the motor and work up

the motor has a spacer put on to cut the compresion ratio down to run higher boost, it has ape studs installed. i only use k and n oil filters and royal purple oil. the clutch has three heavy duty springs installed, the cluth has the cluth slave support installed.

the turbo has about 600 miles on it, its a mitsubishi super 20g with a tial wastegate and 10 pound spring and adjustable manual boost control. it runs one pipe that the wastegate and turbo go into and turns out beside the foot rest, this bike sound different than any other turbo bike around.the pipe is heat tape wrapped. it comes with two fans installed on the radiator, one has a muzzy fan. the intercooler cost me 1400 when i had it installed, its a air intercooler in front of the radiator. the bike does not run hot, if it did you can flip the switch to cut on the second fan. it has red silicone radiator hoses i think here nex from germany. up top she has a mr.turbo plenium with dual fuel injection, you have your normal four plus four more injectors mounted into the plenium backed up by a megasquirt controller. it has been dyno tested at 310 hp and 350 hp. it is set at 310 now with high octane pump gas. i replaced the fuel pump about two months back with a bigger one, so its almost new. it has a limtied editon black hks blow off valve installed on the plenium that set me back around 200. it has a airhorn mounted beside the plenium.now for all the freaking chrome on it.

and just tons of other small things here and there... stretched 5 inches to deal with the wheelie problem.

the cpu has been modified with boost by smiths program, it comes with the harness still hooked up for more mods if you want to mod the ecu. it is capable of changing fuel maps etcs.. all i have done is take the top end rev limit off and raise the rpms to 11.200.

and just a ton of little chrome cosmetic parts too... feedback!!

!BT9PcSgBWk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKLGIU1gBQ~~_1.JPG

!BUBJSRw!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLm(M-TBKLY8QDh7g~~_1.JPG

!BT9P,nQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLmIUKBBKLGINSCkQ~~_1.JPG

!BT9PsdgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLmWN(BBKLGJ(4CL!~~_1.JPG

!BT9PrSwBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLm,8SUBKLGJTMvKw~~_1.JPG

!BT9PoyQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKiYEjlLmep38BKLGJIULFQ~~_1.JPG

!BT9Peyw!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKLGId6!Qw~~_1.JPG

nothin I'd change about it-great bike:bowdown: I'm sure you're one helluvah happy guy right now, congrats on the sweet ride!:beerchug:

This is my new baby... ju like??

and just tons of other small things here and there... stretched 5 inches to deal with the wheelie problem.
I'd have a problem if the bike didn't wheelie. But I still like the stretch bike looks great!! Gages in the plastic looks good.

please...people talk some sense into this kid....

20 years old... traded his 99 ford mustang for a turboed busa and he has never ridden a bike before in his life (search for previous posts and he will tell you hes ridden his friends "750" around the neighborhood.

HELP HIM NOT MAKE A MISTAKE!

please...people talk some sense into this kid....

20 years old... traded his 99 ford mustang for a turboed busa and he has never ridden a bike before in his life (search for previous posts and he will tell you hes ridden his friends "750" around the neighborhood.

HELP HIM NOT MAKE A MISTAKE!

I've found that these kinds of things are self corecting in the long run. Besides at 20 if I could have gotten a "turbo Busa" there isn't much of anything anyone could have told me that would have had any influence. And maybe he will be a natural and everything will be fine, but..... that turbo makes the margin for error almost non-existent!

I've found that these kinds of things are self corecting in the long run. Besides at 20 if I could have gotten a "turbo Busa" there isn't much of anything anyone could have told me that would have had any influence. And maybe he will be a natural and everything will be fine, but..... that turbo makes the margin for error almost non-existent!

Very ture,

Also seems odd to throw up a post about an 06 in The gen2 forum, :whistle:

She is a looker for sure though!

Last edited:
Back