Just so you know.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
:shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked:

240 Rear Tire + 2nd Gear at 40 mph + Twist of throttle

:shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked: - - - :shocked:

That Back tire will break loose.

:rofl: you took all the wieght off the rear by giving her a stretch and you wonder why she spun...oh btw a 240 has about the same actual tire surface on the ground as the 190, that is unless you air it down...be carefull micheal..oh and next time do it n first its more fun:laugh:

For even more fun get going about 10-15 mph,put it in 2nd, pin the throttle & fan the clutch and get ready to grab 3rd in about 2 seconds. Your 240 should now be in the middle of a John Force style burnout:thumbsup: A video clip would also be nice:rulez::thumbsup::laugh:

Mine WOT in 2nd does not spin the tire :down: it will either take off no wheel spin or come up in the front :down: I have given up ripping it open in 1st. Is something wrong with it???

.oh and next time do it n first its more fun:laugh:

screw that, next time either video tape it or dont tell us about it :poke: :laugh:

****I will caveat that with DO NOT SAY "HEY YALL WATCH THIS" first

Mine WOT in 2nd does not spin the tire :down: it will either take off no wheel spin or come up in the front :down: I have given up ripping it open in 1st. Is something wrong with it???

Sounds like your suspension is working right :)

:duh::eatchicken::laugh:

Originally Posted by Busa1166 View Post
Mine WOT in 2nd does not spin the tire it will either take off no wheel spin or come up in the front I have given up ripping it open in 1st. Is something wrong with it
Does it sound like....Rappa-pa-pa-pa-pa Rummba-ba-ba :laugh:

Back