just saying

LOOKS TO ME LIKE ALOT OF US ARE WITH THE PROGRAM. I am not going to join the program of welfare and food stamps. looking for the government to take care me me. i am not going to join the program that lie's blaming a video for 4 Americans being murdered by TERRORIST. I will not get with the program that after the 4 Americans were murdered we have a president that gave the Muslim Brotherhood $70 million dollars and went on TV doing commercials in Libya and Egypt APOLOGIZING for AMERICA and this video. I WILL GET WITH THE PROGRAM OF KEEPING THE USA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY IT CAN BE. I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND THIS PRESIDENT. BUT I TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S PEOPLE.
So what program is you want us to join????????

I would like everyone to join the program of not believing everything they hear on the talking head shows. How about the program where folks do research and have a basic understanding of how things work before yelling at folk who do. How about the program of respect for other people ideas?

But what am I thinking the that way is easier. Less work involved.

I don't believe everything off the talking head programs. I do a lot of research myself. I respect other peoples opinions. I have a right to say as I feel and so do others. I do not demand people to think the same as I do. What I will do is defend my country, family, and my rights. For all of you that believed the whole FORWARD thing have fun doing it and when it doesn't work DO NOT BLAME ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES.

LOOKS TO ME LIKE ALOT OF US ARE WITH THE PROGRAM. I am not going to join the program of welfare and food stamps. looking for the government to take care me me. i am not going to join the program that lie's blaming a video for 4 Americans being murdered by TERRORIST. I will not get with the program that after the 4 Americans were murdered we have a president that gave the Muslim Brotherhood $70 million dollars and went on TV doing commercials in Libya and Egypt APOLOGIZING for AMERICA and this video. I WILL GET WITH THE PROGRAM OF KEEPING THE USA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY IT CAN BE. I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND THIS PRESIDENT. BUT I TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S PEOPLE.
So what program is you want us to join????????

You are, in my opinion, a victim of your own party's propaganda. However you have the right to believe what you want, no matter how silly it is. So, I do respect your conviction in your ideology. Good luck with it my friend. Thank's for the back and forth, it was fun. Now go out and ride that Hayabusa and be careful :beerchug:

Wish i could go ride my busa.... Ice all over the road and i'm to poor to buy studded tires right now :p

Wow, it's fun to come late to a party and read the conversation! Is there a place on posts where one can click, "you're wrong and that is a stupid statement but please don't let it effect our relationship in the future fellow Busa owner?"

IMG_20121107_080002.jpg

Sent from my hayabusa!

IMG_20121107_080002.jpg

Boy, those two sure must be packed with evil thoughts about the rest of us.

that chit was un called for??? I didnt write this, it was wrote by a man from the cech republic

Your right "the chit was uncalled for" as you so eloquently put it. The point I was trying to make was whether or not you wrote it you surely didnt make any remarks to say that you didnt disagree with it. So you agreed with the statement that our President is the Prince of Fools and everyone that voted for him is a fool as well. This isnt the 1st time and I know it wont be the last that people who voted for President Obama will be called fools, idiots and morons :banghead: Ive never met a bigger bunch of sore losers. Your candidate ran the race and lost fair and square but instead of letting it go moving forward and getting on with your lives you decide to criticize people whom you don't know by degrading them and insulting their intelligence without any merit or basis to your argument. But when the shoe is on the other foot and you are given the same treatment your feelings are hurt and you wanna call timeout:whistle: Funny how you all can dish it out but cant take it :poke: I know personally lawyers, doctors, teachers, and other upstanding citizens in my community that arent a "minority or on welfare" as the Republican party likes to reiterate every chance you can get :banghead: They all backed and voted for President Obama meanwhile people on the other side of the fence mock and ridicule them all the while dont even know the 3 branches of government :whistle:

It's crazy they had to stop traveling with their kids because there were so many threats. There are some people in this country that really need to be ashamed of themselves for their actions and words over the last 4-5 years. Not only has it been unamerican it's been uncivilized too.

Its embarrassing Fallen it really is..... I know a guy that flew his flag upside down in his front yard when President Obama won. That is the mentality and the type of behavior that sets our country back :banghead:

Wonder if you guys were so concerned about the last jackass getting threats, and the Dems over reacting against him, oh the holier than thou. You guys are supposed to be feigning disgust along with your feigned shock. Sit back and watch, he will be caricatured as Hitler, Saddam, Ayatollah, etc etc, hell, he will probably be burned in effigy, like the Dems did to the last guy, this is the new normal we have arrived at in this country. BTW its Un-American to call anyone Un-American these days, even non Americans.

Anyone actually threatening our president needs to be looked into by the USSS, if actual threat then they need to be run through the legal system .

It's crazy they had to stop traveling with their kids because there were so many threats. There are some people in this country that really need to be ashamed of themselves for their actions and words over the last 4-5 years. Not only has it been unamerican it's been uncivilized too.

Wonder if you guys were so concerned about the last jackass getting threats, and the Dems over reacting against him, oh the holier than thou. You guys are supposed to be feigning disgust along with your feigned shock. Sit back and watch, he will be caricatured as Hitler, Saddam, Ayatollah, etc etc, hell, he will probably be burned in effigy, like the Dems did to the last guy, this is the new normal we have arrived at in this country. BTW its Un-American to call anyone Un-American these days, even non Americans.

Anyone actually threatening our president needs to be looked into by the USSS, if actual threat then they need to be run through the legal system .

You need to ride your Hayabusa too my friend. :beerchug:

Why the hell dont you guys leave this alone and pay some respect to our Veterans today!

Just got back rode the Triumph Sprint today, did a night ride through Miami on the Busa last night, was a chilly 65 degrees.

I really like the Triumph Sprint. That has a triple right? Rode a friends and it's a pretty good motorcycle. Good medium range tourer.

Why the hell dont you guys leave this alone and pay some respect to our Veterans today!

Good point. I was in Wendy's today and I bought 3 soldiers their lunch. Thanks for reminding me today was special GIXERHP. Can't think those guys and girls enough :bowdown:
:bowdown:

Yeah Arch, its the 11Sprint GT, 1050 triple motor, bought it for my youngest kid to learn street riding on, it has ABS and rides like its on rails. Never in my life thought I would own a Triumph, but went to the BMW/Triumph dealer to look at a 1200 GS for the kid (20k) and left with this GT after riding both and comparing prices. Only does 140 or so but that's good enough, comes with hard bags, only $10.2 K OTD. It fills the gap between the Ultra and Busa plus I feel comfy letting my other sons ride it when home on leave.

I really like the Triumph Sprint. That has a triple right? Rode a friends and it's a pretty good motorcycle. Good medium range tourer.

Back