Just saw The worlds fastest indian

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I dont watch very many movies. Its just seems its the same thing recycled over and over. I just watched the worlds fasted indian with Anthony Hopkins. Wow, what a great movie. I think it made it to my top 5. The extras with the real Burt Munroe were wonderful to see. If you havnet seen it, do yourself a favor and see it.

Just My two cents.
super.gif

Excellent movie from beginning to the end, wish I would have seen it sooner.

I REALLY enjoyed it being a biker. But I suspect others might find it a little slow seeing as it is more of a real life documentary movie than a hollywood action flick. Great movie never the less. I thought the high speed race scenes were done better than most. You almost get the feeling of REAL SPEED unlike many other movies that relied on blur and jurkiness mostly.

Now you should compliment your top 5 collection with "TORQUE"!
smile.gif

(WWJD @ Sep. 30 2007,10:21) I REALLY enjoyed it being a biker.  But I suspect others might find it a little slow seeing as it is more of a real life documentary movie than a hollywood action flick.  Great movie never the less.  I thought the high speed race scenes were done better than most.  You almost get the feeling of REAL SPEED unlike many other movies that relied on blur and jurkiness mostly.

Now you should compliment your top 5 collection with "TORQUE"!  
smile.gif
your joking right? Torque is one of the worst movies ever.

I just watched "Wild Hogs", it was a good comedy!

i bought the dvd and have been passing it around for those
who haven't seen it yet. one of the best movies i've ever seen
- of course i'm prejudiced being a biker. a lot of "truths" in that
movie.

Back