Just recieved my AMAZON.com order!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I got Faster and Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch in the mail today....I can't wait to sit down and watch faster!!!!!!

thumbs-up.gif
very cool...

I have yet to watch it...

Have watched Faster many times and started reading Ienatsch's book, but haven't finished it.

I got Faster and Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch in the mail today....I can't wait to sit down and watch faster!!!!!!
MC. YOUR GOING TO LOVE THAT SPORT RIDING TECHNIQUES BOOK. THAT BOOK WILL DEFINATELY IMPROVE YOUR RIDING SYTLE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN FASTER BUT I HEARD IT'S GREAT. SOONER OR LATER I'LL GET MY HANDS ON THAT.

I watched some of FASTER last night (I should have been doing homework....) anyway, wow! I don't know what was better, watching the elbow work from Biaggi or Mccoy's drifting skills - if you haven't seen FASTER, man, you are missing out. BTW - I have ta give props to Chris (BT) - he was the first review that I read (made me want to go and get it, but just recently got around to it......) so thanks to the Train!

Okay, just finished watching FASTER tonight (yeah, should have been doing homework - again) but wow.  It is funny, having just listend to Kevin Schwantz over Labor Day weekend (with Bronc3 and Dakkine2) and seeing him in the movie...kinda neat!  Anyway, definately makes me want to get out there and do a trackday or 12...
Ohhhh and I still have disk 2 to watch.... My wife is already asking "are you watching that movie, again?"  
thumbs-up.gif

(P.S. in a blatant rip of a former Busa/ZX-10/636 rider, I have changed my sig line...it's hard to argue with the strength of street knowledge!)

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127449597 -->

They are both very good...!! Faster is one nice documentary, watched it 4 times already
biggrin.gif

Back