Faster

Started watching it last night and will finish tonight.  I see what all the excitement is about.  I think I'm gonna like it!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I figured you'd like it.
super.gif
Good thing my boss is understanding because I was a little late this morning. Day off tomorrow, so it's on!
super.gif

super.gif

Okay, finished watching it this afternoon. Actually watched it twice! Definitely worth the money. I think I enjoyed the 2d DVD better than the first as it focused more on the racing. As much criticism as he may get you gotta give it to Rossi. The boy can flat out ride! Think I'm going back to watch it again!
biggrin.gif

Okay, finished watching it this afternoon. Actually watched it twice! Definitely worth the money. I think I enjoyed the 2d DVD better than the first as it focused more on the racing. As much criticism as he may get you gotta give it to Rossi. The boy can flat out ride! Think I'm going back to watch it again!
biggrin.gif
See, I told ya it was a good one.
biggrin.gif
You'll be seein' it in your sleep tonight. Are you walkin' around makin' motorcycle sounds with your mouth yet?
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
You'll be seein' it in your sleep tonight. Are you walkin' around makin' motorcycle sounds with your mouth yet?
laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah, yeah!  Let me know what hospital you're going to for that cast, so I can come by and sign it!
biggrin.gif
What cast is that, bro?
rock.gif
The one they put on when you broke your arm pattin' yourself on the back!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Let me know what hospital you're going to for that cast, so I can come by and sign it!
biggrin.gif
What cast is that, bro?
rock.gif
The one they put on when you broke your arm pattin' yourself on the back!
laugh.gif
Ahhh, I see...
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back