Game of Thrones

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Sweet new HBO series about olden days of knights and all that. Excellent story line. I watched the first 10 episodes the last two days :laugh:. I give it a 9 out of 10 :beerchug:. I heard it was make from books.

Definitely not to be watched with young kids or with them around :laugh:. Along the same lines as Spartacus or True Blood.
HBO: Game of Thrones: Homepage

Hated that they chose the path for two of my favorite characters in that show Ed Stark and Khal Drogo. I figured for sure they wouldnt go that direction but sure enough......

Looking forward to the new season and see how it goes

Hated that they chose the path for two of my favorite characters in that show Ed Stark and Khal Drogo. I figured for sure they wouldnt go that direction but sure enough......

Looking forward to the new season and see how it goes

Yeah I definitely did not expect ed stark to go the way he did. That was disappointing. That last episode just makes me want the second season to start already but gotta wait til april :banghead:

Sean Bean....I first saw him as Richard Sharpe in Sharpe's Rifle and always seem to see him in that roll whatever else he's in.......... I am so looking forward to being able to see him in this!

Rio

I'm still working on the fifth and latest book, "A Dance with Dragons." The series of books is called "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin, and it is quite possibly the best fantasy fiction I've ever read. There are a couple of major storylines at work and the characters and world are rich. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a good read. Each novel weighs in at 800+ pages, but they hook pretty hard and I found myself burning through the pages for the first four.

My favorite part is that I read a lot of them strung up in my hammock at night on several long bike trips. :D

I'm still working on the fifth and latest book, "A Dance with Dragons." The series of books is called "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin, and it is quite possibly the best fantasy fiction I've ever read. There are a couple of major storylines at work and the characters and world are rich. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a good read. Each novel weighs in at 800+ pages, but they hook pretty hard and I found myself burning through the pages for the first four.

My favorite part is that I read a lot of them strung up in my hammock at night on several long bike trips. :D

Have you read "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins Very good :thumbsup:

I don't have HBO I just download a lot of stuff :laugh:

haha same here.. I dont have HBO I just download diff. shows and watch them at work ro whenever I have time. who needs dvr when I can pause stop rewind when I want where ever I want and resume..

Back