Just Realized Something

gurrera

Registered
It just hit me!
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks ~
My dog is a CONGRESSMAN!

Gurrera

Mine too....... all 4 of them.......... lazy turds...... Told them to get a job last night. All I got was a blank stare and then they wanted to lay all over me when I was on the couch... :banghead: Why wasn't I born a dog???

Those are the new standards for the entire country...... we need to give up the fight and just go "all in" :laugh:

Maybe it is time for more of us to strive for political office and try to see about making change in the most corrupt government on earth.

If only this were true, SoCal...unfortunately, they are VERY loyal to their owners; the rich people and corporations who donated to them.

But only as a means to an end, taking care of self. Dogs, on the other hand, protect their owners even if it means sacrificing themselves in the process.

Back