Just my Imagination

rdnckjim

Registered
I have a PC III Usb and the closest the support at PC could get me and my two brothers exhaust was a map for yoshi cans and stock air filter. I have a k&n and two brothers M-5 flange on cans. I swear that it is missing or running rougher. I disconnected it and hooked the bikes stock wiring back and it kinda seems to be doing it still. Do busa's run a little off when in neutral and slowing turning the throttle? I think im just losing it cuz I havent been on it in a while, but I don't want the PC to hurt my bike if the map is not right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The bike is American after running the VIN for suzuki, although im not sure if we ship our fuel on base or not, they say that everything has to be of U.S. origin when it comes over here to our Air Force base

The downloadable maps are only a base starting point. You really need to custom tune them for your bike. A dyno-tune, or data logging if you have the equipment are the only ways to do it that I'm aware of. Is your 2 bros a full system, or only cans?

Just the cans, and I was told that I honestly didnt even need a Power Commander for just the cans, Im not sure if that is right or not but it was after I bought the Power Commander so I had it anyways

some cans will run just fine with out any tuning , my 99 ran like a sick pig with slip ons , had to get it set up on dyno, went for the yosh box set up , worked just nice for me
has a slight hesitation at 2000 rpm,on the odd occasion but have learnt to live with it ,may be a pc would cure it but it runs so sweet other wise

Ya, im gonna leave the PC off for a while and see if I really notice a difference or any other problems

Back