PC II and TPS

race24x

Registered
Guys I am looking for some help to set my TPS I did a search and did not find anything good on this. I have a PC II and a speed shop friend of mine mentioned adjusting the TPS without unloading the map from the PC II could be bad. He said I should take map out double check TPS position and then reinstall map in PC II Might help with my surging issue from 2500 - 4000 surges like crazy. Thoughts???????????

This was taken from another busa forum, not sure if this helps;
"to set properly TPS C- in the middle, 1st the busa must be @ idle rpms like 1100 rpms and @ operating temperature, when your idle upon warm up is good the check to see if the C- (TPS) if the dash is in the middle, top or bottom

*now this is set TPS from the factory, they wanted it locked down so no one can !@#$ with it, hense the x2 security screws that lockdown the TPS sensor * you need a special tool to open and adjust the TPS, over time vibrations can set off the TPS calibration, the dash - can be high or low, needs to be in the centre, remove the x2 security screws with a special tool from suzuki, then there will be x2 more screws which you adjust on the TPS clock wise, counter clock wise to get the dash- in the middle."

Back