Just had a earthquake

Everything seams to be OK family,bike etc.. just some diecast cars flu off the shelf. Trying to check the news man felt like a Big Rig hit the house. I new something was going to happen the the dogs were howling very wierd before it hit.

It was a 4.5 earthquake centered in Glen Ellen
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|1320Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154576466 -->

No it wasn't a ZX-14 their is a Star Trek marathon going on. So all the ZX-14 owners are at home.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|1320Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154634589 -->

laugh.gif

I was sitting in the car in a parking lot and thought, "Who's pushing on my car??? Hm, mustve been the wind".

Nah, just another quake.

No damage @ home and bike fine.

Everything seams to be OK family,bike etc.. just some diecast cars flu off the shelf. Trying to check the news man felt like a Big Rig hit the house. I new something was going to happen the the dogs were howling very wierd before it hit.
Are you sure the earthquake knocked your diecast off the shelf? If you have a Tony Stewart diecast, It probably knocked the other cars off. LOL Glad everything is OK.

Are you sure the earthquake knocked your diecast off the shelf? If you have a Tony Stewart diecast, It probably knocked the other cars off. LOL Glad everything is OK.
LOL

Back