Just got home

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? I just wanted to share with you all that I just got home from enjoying the full moon. I rode for a little over 100 miles. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: It's 25*when I left the house at around 7:50. I couldn't go out today and the whole family will be in Hershey, PA all day tomorrow so tonight's my only chance to ride this weekend. Anyways, I just wanted to share.

BRRRRRRRRRRRR - Bet the moon was cool to see.

Rode 250 miles here today, 65 degrees, but very windy.

Moon has been pretty awesome this month hasn't it? Been checking it out the last few mornings on the way to work.

I was not cold at all. I had 10 of those HotHands all over me and I was actually felt kinda burning hot especially when I stopped for gas on the way home. I'm telling you guys, those things are amazing. I had two on my front shirt pockets, one on my stomach, one on my lower back, one of each on my biceps, one of each on my wrists, and one of each just above the ankle. Boy, was I hot.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My ride tomorrow will consist of kevlar pants and mesh jacket and I'll be sweating, 76 high temp.. :thumbsup:

Back