Another 100 mile ride

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys and gals? I just wanted to share that I had another fun ride this evening. It was 37* when I left the house. I just got back about 10 minutes ago. Traffic was kinda heavy on some sections of the beltway, but it's moving pretty good. Average speed was 80mph. The whole family went out to dinner first and then I hit the road around 8:20 pm. Man, that felt good after a long day at work.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Good to see a fellow Maryland-er out here. Where exactly/what route do you ride?

I was out on my 1985 GS today, but I was out on my Hayabusa yesterday and the day before.

It's good to ride in November! :)

I just went around the beltway. I don't really do back roads at night or early morning especially this time of the year because it's deer season. For me, even if I just go up and down I270, that's good enough for me. I'm good as long as I'm rolling. Another reason I went out there's rain heading our way. It's coming down right now. If it isn't, I would have been out there again right now.

I just went around the beltway. I don't really do back roads at night or early morning especially this time of the year because it's deer season. For me, even if I just go up and down I270, that's good enough for me. I'm good as long as I'm rolling. Another reason I went out there's rain heading our way. It's coming down right now. If it isn't, I would have been out there again right now.

The beltway was actually my first ride - home from the dealer. I hear ya about night and the deer right now. Yesterday at about 3:30 pm I was just tooling outta the neighborhood on my GS and a buck (several points) crossed the rode at a walking pace about 150 yds ahead of me.

Yeah, the rain if steady and soaking right now. No riding today. But hey, at least it ain't snow and ice! :thumbsup:

good job to get out and ride brother. i got my last ride in on friday and then the snow moved in on saturday. my season is over. michigan weather:moon:

Back