Just got a 08 Busa What do you guys think?

Welcome. Stay safe over there.
You did get the fasest color. Just rotate your right wrist and enjoy.

Just picked me up a Deployment gift for when I get back from down range . Im not even close to coming back to the states but I couldnt help from buying a Busa. I have always wanted one and now I have one.

What do you guys think, I got a 2008 Blue/Gold Hayabusa with 3k miles on it, has a R-77 Full Carbonfiber exhaust, Ivan retarder(w/e its called), Powercommander with Custom map, and Corbin Gel seat. Paying 7900 for it, pretty good deal ?

Was wondering I read all the problems it could have like starting when hot or shifting from neutral to first, anything else I should look at when i first get it, as far as Busa specific, I know about regular **** like frame dmg, forks, engine all that crap just maybe things that are specific to busas if any. Thanks again!

That's a real good deal!!! Stay safe and make it back here in one piece so you can rip and tear up the roads!!!! Been where you are and done that!!! Keep your head on a swivel!!!

+1 on the deal man...that's a really good price.:thumbsup:

You will find a freakin ton of information on this site. The "Search" function will be your friend...I've found most answers to almost all my questions that way.

Get home soon dude! and welcome to the .Org!

Should be able to see it

Possible.jpg

Looks good, and it was a good deal. Hate to break it to you though, that is not a Corbin seat.. it is a Suzuki factory gel seat.

Looks good, and it was a good deal. Hate to break it to you though, that is not a Corbin seat.. it is a Suzuki factory gel seat.

Its the pic off the website so it might be old? I havent got the bike shipped yet.

Far as I know, Corbin doesn't put out a gel seat...probably better with the Suzuki gel tho...I bought a Corbin...absolutely without a doubt - will never buy another.

Awesome looking bike dude!:bowdown:

Back