Just FYI.. In case you are looking for this.

I want em, but i dont $138 want em. Made an offer of $75, offer declined. Oh well, Ive survived this long without em...

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

I think I paid a $100 flat for mine.. Haven't used them yet.. Working on getting the bike painted and will install right before primer. Still torn between two designs.... But have decided before paint, to lower and redo all my electronics and such.. Once she's painted, I want to take her apart as little as possible.. i.e. just for maint.

do I have to cut old kanji off? that kinda looks like its just an overlay? not sure.

regardless, I think I'm going to have it professionally installed; i'd rather pay the extra 70 bucks or whatever an hours labor is to have it done right, than risk my shaky arse hands.

For mine, it's an overlay.. So concidering it's the same size.. Because there is a little thickness to the sticker, when I get mine painted, when he lays the primer, we will put it on then so that we can use the primer to build up and make it flush. And then putting clear on top of it all so that chances are it won't peel away shy of laying the bike down.

I havent seen these before looks really cool but do you think the wiring is visible at all?

That look nice, I think someone else had them on ebay for a lil less, I was watching them for a bit, but change my mind

I havent seen these before looks really cool but do you think the wiring is visible at all?

Yes they are very visible.

That look nice, I think someone else had them on ebay for a lil less, I was watching them for a bit, but change my mind

Yea, there were some on sell for less.. I bought my then and was going to buy some more and 'redestribute them' locally, but didn't. Someone beat me to it.

I thought Colton bought me a set, but alas, he said "NO". Cheap bastid! You know the :rulez: , you buy a set for yourself and your bestest riding buddy! Totally lame, Colton. :moon:

Are they led's? Also sounds to me like some are painting over them. What happens when or if the bulbs burn out? I would like to see them in red but it would prob attract too much attention to the authorities!:whistle:

OOOps i see they are led's now that I took a second look!:laugh: It would be cool if you could choose different colors like some of the new cars do.

They glow via electricity.. Not actually LEDs. I've heard most people paint over them.. Even my paint guy recommended me clearing over them so they don't peel up. Also going to lay them in the primer. Nice lookin.

Very cool. Never ride at night though. Wonder how they'd look lighted up in the daytime. :thumbsup:

Back