Just found my uncle passed on

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
We had not heard from him in while.He was A recluse refused visitors @ his home.He owned small home+some property on lake near here.He had not replyed 2 calls.I went with a family member this morning saw his mail box was full 1st bad sign.He had terminal cancer +had refused hospic or any help 4 that matter.I was afraid go in because I know he owns gun+ may have been asleep or drinking.Found him in his bedroom undressed +hung over a chair prob been gone since memorial day.I ran out told my sister cant come in it shocked me+ I dont shock easy.He was in navy over 20 years.If not 4 people like him none of us would have anything.God bless him.I know he didnt believe in god but I know hes in heaven because he protected this country.

Were going be selling the property guess I will be running into $$ like when my dad died.I guess thats how worthless people like me get money.GIVE MINE 2 HOMELESS SHELTER OR VETS I DONT DESERVE NOTHING.Were not having funeral cause he didnt want 1.Just private service @ 1 OF OUR HOMES.He will be cremated +HIS ASHES spread @ sea.Im having dumpster brought in place is real clutterd.Was fricken rough going in there man had been couple days +not dressed prob trying wipe down. IM Going 2 my church 2night +prey ask the most important man that ever walked this planet (JESUS CHRIST) 2 TAKE GOOD CARE MY UNCLE.I GOTTA GO HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH JESUS.

lacx0_e0.gif

- "Just A Little Talk With Jesus" By George Jones (2008)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about the loss... Cancer is never good but sounds like your uncle was a very strong man for toughing it out on his own... Prayers will be sent your way tonight !

Sorry to hear about the loss... Cancer is never good but sounds like your uncle was a very strong man for toughing it out on his own... Prayers will be sent your way tonight !

Thanks all of you.He was he just didnt want others taking care of him.

HE WOULDNT MOVE IN WITH 1 OF US OR LET NOBODY COME AROUND THERE.
GO visit he would get mad.He just didnt want any help.

sorry to hear Hal. My condolences to the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks ,,He spent over a month on subs underwater went out on destroyers.
HE was very soft spoken man but I will never have the courage+guts that he had.
Im going ask can we sing this @ church sunday its my favorite church song.

- Victory in Jesus[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy, on Memorial day....As fitting as it can be under the circumstances got to expect he'd find some humor in that.

RIP

I went 4 a ride on my honda 50 feel little better.I didnt feel like going on the busa.
Helps me 2 relax going 4 a ride.

Back