Just because I can

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
cool.gif
Seeing as how I no longer have a bike
sad.gif
I had to come up with something else to do this year before the races. The way my off days fall in conjunction with the time I needed off to make the trip to Laguna I wound up with nothing to do for the four days before hand. So I did like anyone else with flight benefits would do. I booked myself on a flight to Hawaii on the 4th.
devil.gif
So a guy I work with and myself are going to spend all day Tuesday SCUBA diving off the coast of Ohau looking at fishies and stuff
tounge.gif
and depending on how things go we may stay a day longer. My plans as of now will put me in San Fran at 6am Thursday but that is subject to change. I will be in CA no later then Friday morning. So all of you guys riding this week injoy. I'll see you in a few days. Until then here are a few pics from the last HI trip in 2001.

hawaii1.jpg

Hey guys , it's 'DUDE' from Finding Nemo ..Cool pics , bet it was a thrill a minute..

Have fun jwcfbd SCUBA diving in Hawaii. Last time there I tried snorkeling and had a blast. Next year its the Carribean and we may try SCUBA instead of snorkeling. Looking into lessons at this time. Not to many SCUBA shops in New Mexico.
laugh.gif

Man those pics look awesome. I'll be heading down to FL on July 11th for a week, and hopefully I can find some cool reefs to swim around.

Back