Just a thought

Super Trucker

Donating Member
Registered
Hi there,
Just a note to tell you that my mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants.  To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.  Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc., I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me.
My response solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.......................

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car.  They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas.
Then I pay them in Pesos so they have to go home to spend it.  Don't you love it when a plan comes together?  I sure do!

jump9.gif

Get a rickshaw then you will only need one illegal immigrant unless you need more power.
rant.gif

Another impossible situation with no good answer. We seem to have had a lot of those in the past 6 1/2 years.

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 08 2007,19:22) Hi there,
Just a note to tell you that my mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants.  To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.  Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc., I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me.
My response solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.......................

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car.  They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas.
Then I pay them in Pesos so they have to go home to spend it.  Don't you love it when a plan comes together?  I sure do!
Excellent idea, make sure you patent it before Ford steals it...

Back