Julian Date?

Was it suppose to be 300
laugh.gif

300.jpg

(dadofthree @ Jun. 07 2007,12:47) By the way thrasher, I hope you're happy with all this shid U Started  
all_coholic.gif
Moi? start something?

Yeah kind of cracking up about this whole thing
ices_rofl.gif

(Rylinkus @ Jun. 07 2007,14:53) I assumed the thread was going to be about some guy named Julian.....
Ya - King Julian!

"I want to move it, move it!"

(can't tell I have kids, eh?
tounge.gif
)

(omslaw @ Jun. 07 2007,16:18)
(Rylinkus @ Jun. 07 2007,14:53) I assumed the thread was going to be about some guy named Julian.....
Ya - King Julian!

"I want to move it, move it!"

(can't tell I have kids, eh?  
tounge.gif
)
Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow...
laugh.gif
I love that movie!
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 07 2007,15:35) Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow...
...now how do I edit Michelle's Title
rock.gif

laugh.gif

First strike, first strike, Omar, having met you, well sorry for what's about to happen to ya dude.
sad.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 07 2007,13:35) Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow...  
I think these 3 guys have heard that before...when they knocked on Michelle's door.

Not that I'm going to mention their names.

I wonder how Yamahor,Gmbusa and Mrninja9 are doing?

O well,thats for another thread. RSD.

(dadofthree @ Jun. 07 2007,16:01) First strike, first strike, Omar, having met you, well sorry for what's about to happen to ya dude.
sad.gif
Pfffffft! I ain't skeeeeered of her! I've got several rolls of Charmin with me!
laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 07 2007,14:23)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 07 2007,16:01) First strike, first strike, Omar, having met you, well sorry for what's about to happen to ya dude.
sad.gif
Pfffffft! I ain't skeeeeered of her! I've got several rolls of Charmin with me!
laugh.gif
You are da TPinator
bowdown.gif

All will flee before you!

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 07 2007,17:19)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 07 2007,13:35) Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow...  
I think these 3 guys have heard that before...when they knocked on Michelle's door.

Not that I'm going to mention their names.

I wonder how Yamahor,Gmbusa and Mrninja9 are doing?

O well,thats for another thread.    RSD.
You old Bastid... You calling us Pansies now? Sheesh... I see how it is... You have my number, and Chris's number... CALL US IF YOUR WORRIED!!!
tounge.gif

Now, i gotta get ready to visit me mum. I get to go to Vegas for a while to visit, turns out, she's a hooker you banged years ago DaD!!
ices_rofl.gif

Back