Jules' and Doc's pics are up

You did good, you just need to get out there and practice more and before you know it you'll be out tearing it up.

Thanks...it was awesome of you and the others to take me out there. Hey...did you know I got into third? Just saying..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Only 3 more to go :rofl:
:laugh:

images.jpg

Nice! Well done...you've captured the essence of the crew!!!

:beerchug:

Now, where are the rest? :whistle:

I have to agree here Angela you did very very well.... I knew either 2 things... when you blew past the street to the Phillips you either A. were havin to much fun or B. taking Doc for a Ride...

I chose B. I bet you made him spin that little motard up just to catch ya. :laugh:

Scary, isn't it?! But there will come a day when you have to go 185mph in order to get scared any more. :laugh:

Great pics!

--Wag--

Okay.. you whine babies.. Saturday is up too... we didn;t take a bunch of pics..

I do believe I see a pic of me and Dave in there....I didn't think anyone but Captain caught one of those! :beerchug:

Jules, how was your ride to the Devil's triangle on Friday? How about specifying the roads/map; since I live close enough, I'd like to know howyou liked it....

Back