Join me in congratulating TwoBrotherBusa (Charlie)

If you mean of 2012, It was that when teaching you "HAVE TO" ride in the rain. At 120 in the rain down the front straight at VIR in a flood sticks out a bit... (On our famous Q2s...)

As far as the good times there are too many to count, but they remind me of a saying I heard once..."GO BIG OR GO HOME". Good times for sure.

Congrats CharlieMan! :beerchug:

Now share your most memorable track coaching experience of 2013. Every coach has ONE so don't sandbag us, cough it up! :whistle:

Buy yourself a set of rains and mount them on separate wheels for rain days Charlie. You'll be glad you did. You can still drag your knee on rains and they may save your bacon some day when things don't go as planned.

The best coach story (I have lots of them) happened to one of my friends who pulled a rider to the side who had some issues to deal with. Female coach (Fast racer as well) when she offered up some advise the rider responded with "I think you should spend your time helping someone else. My friends all call me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KING of the STREETS"! Priceless!

The most adrenaline pumping moment for me came when I had a gal on the back for a two up ride when she decided to sit up on the front straight at a buck fifty and damn near went off the back before I could get the throttle closed. Scared the everlovin crap outa me! After that I made sure any rider had a firm grip around me at all times.

Be patient Charlie, you'll have some odd moments with riders. It comes with the job. :beerchug:

Congrats Charlie, not sure what STT is either but i'm sure you ride around barber with a hunting vest on or something :thumbsup:

Awesome Charles!!! Just got my 003 Bridgestones in the Mail today..

Had to dig through the Archivers for this pic!!

The Man at VIR!!!

2012-09-16_12-39-14_692.jpg

Charlie: This is kinda like you getting cheered when Tevor announces your name in the mornings, isn't it :)

Back