joe rocket sonic perforated 2 piece?

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
anyone have experience with these?

632920918418118680g15725.jpg

i have the jacket, and i also have the other jacket, just like it, that is not preforated,depending on the weather , i like them, fit good , feel good very worth the money

The 2 piece is more practical, but the 1 piece feels more comfortable. I wear a 1 piece every time I ride. I had an AGV suit before, good suit.

i'm concerned in a spill about the two piece zipper ripping apart.

man i never talked about spilling at all, but IF i did i want to be protected best as possible for my budget. i dont care what people think if i'm wearing a one piece hump suit, i'd rather be protected. i'm not wearing jeans any more.

i like both suits evenly, i'm wondering about the quality?

thanks

My son just bought the AGV suit.

Heavy duty leather, typical (high) AGV quality, priced really well too. I see no issues with it.

I have the Joe Rocket jacket and pants but the only time they get worn is in the early spring and late fall here in Texas; they were a waste of money for me.

xxx.jpg

I went down a few weeks ago wearing jeans and the Joe Rocket jacket. The jeans needed to be thrown away but I am still wearing the jacket. A little black shoe polish and it is good as new. I was impressed how it held up. I don't have experience with the lowers, sorry. I am looking at them though too.

i went down at the bash last year in a two piece not zipped together , not a dam scratch on me ! still wearing the same leathers ! , what saved my ass , was the alpine stars riding boots burried my foot about a foot into the side of a mountain , probably would have broke an ankle if i didnt have riding boots on .
beerchug.gif
dress for the crash !

i went down at the bash last year in a two piece not zipped together , not a dam scratch on me ! still wearing the same leathers ! , what saved my ass , was the alpine stars riding boots burried my foot about a foot into the side of a mountain , probably would have broke an ankle if i didnt have riding boots on .
beerchug.gif
dress for the crash !
dont be spillin' on that NEW busa john. good to hear you took that spill well.

and i agree, dres for the crash.

I went down a few weeks ago wearing jeans and the Joe Rocket jacket. The jeans needed to be thrown away but I am still wearing the jacket. A little black shoe polish and it is good as new. I was impressed how it held up. I don't have experience with the lowers, sorry. I am looking at them though too.
yeah, i wear jeans [for now]. i wear knee and shin armor under the jeans to protect the knee caps, but in a slide the jeans wont hold up, like you experienced.

i tried on the J.R. perforated pants today and they are good quality, had to order a smaller size, should be here friday.

Back