Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart drives an M109

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
So a buddy and I were at a local watering hole having a few beers. In walks a rather beefy looking guy with a goatee. My buddy says "Hey, that's Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart! I say "who?" "The Anvil, WWF!," he says. Again, "who?"

So anyway, he sits down next to me and yanks out his bike keys, one of which is broken. He's telling the barmaid how he broke it off in the rear latch. So I turn to him, still having no clue who he is, and ask if he's driving the M109 that I saw out in the parking lot. He proceeds to tell me how the key just broke in two and he's stuck there waiting on his wife.

So we get talking, I tell him what I ride and he's like, "nice bike!" So we exchange stories for about 45 minutes and my buddy and I offer to go out and help him with his bike. I paid for his drinks, because hey, he's a celebrity, right? Anyway, his wife shows up with the spare key, but we still go out, since he broke off the key in the rear latch and his helmet is still attached. Well, it turns out that the broken half of the key is no longer in the bike. After searching for about 5 minutes, I find it laying by the front tire. We're all scratching our heads as to how it got so far away.

Anyway, that was my evening. I was laughing after he left, thinking how cool it was to meet a celbrity that I didn't know. :laugh: But seriously, he was a super nice guy, very cool, so even if I don't know him as a celeb, he was still a really enjoyable guy to hang out with.

You know why I don't tell the story abour getting drunk with George Lucas
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey I found a pic........

headbutt.jpg

Back