Jersey Time....

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Any you gents in Jersey? I'm heading to Cape May within the next week and will be there for 2 months. Like to meet up with some other .org members while in the area and learn some places to go. :thumbsup:

We're in DE, a short ride across the bay on the Cape May / Lewes ferry... I'll PM you some info if you have some time to hang out. Will you have your bike?

Cape May! oh crap that's 2.5 hours away from me and I'm in Jersey :laugh:

It pretty flat and barron there. You've only got the pine barrons there.
Any you gents in Jersey? I'm heading to Cape May within the next week and will be there for 2 months. Like to meet up with some other .org members while in the area and learn some places to go. :thumbsup:

We're in DE, a short ride across the bay on the Cape May / Lewes ferry... I'll PM you some info if you have some time to hang out. Will you have your bike?

Yeah, I got er with me.. You think I would leave er home for that long. Hell I left FL at the end of June. Shoot me some info, I have no problems taking the ferry or even spending a couple days somewhere else. I found out last year how boring Cape May is this time of year so I brought er with me for some added excitement..

Commuta_Busa: Hell 2.5hrs is nothing, I have a lot of free time and I will be all over the place. Heading to Boston at some point to visit family and such so I'll keep you post and let you know when I'm heading north..

I wish I had time, but my job won't let me. South Jersey is 10X better than here up north. Damn that's 3 hours from where I'm at!

Back