January Riding!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Like many parts of the country the weather has been dry and relatively warm here in Northern Calif. We rode again today up to the 6K elevation and no snow, ( this road is usually closed in the winter ) temp up on top was kinda chilly in the 40's in the shade but still decent. I followed a pack of 3 600's up thru the twisties and I think they were surprised I was right on their butt. When the rest showed up, one of the slower guys asked if the Busa was crazy fast on the straights and pig in the turns? I said... yeah! :cool:

jan-162-sunny day.jpg

Nice group of bikes Kent - I know that spot along the road too, right at the top of the hill.

Some great scenery there no doubt.:thumbsup:
I've gotten a ride in already this year too. Was close to 70 here last Friday, so off I went for around 125 miles. This year is definitely starting off better than last.

Riding in Canada :D It's been an extremely mild winter in southern Ontario. First January I've ever been able to ride.

JAN072012.JPG

Nice shots, The wether has been nice here as well but just have not had time to ride any. Was in the 60's Sat but I was playing in a pool tournament all weekend. O well now the cold and rain is back.

Back