Jacket,mesh,armor,tall, NOT BLACK

TommyCole

Registered
I've been looking for a jacket for summer riding. I need a med. tall. 42-44 long or tall. I want armor in elbows' sholders, back and chest would be ok. Main problem to me is tall sizes only come in black which absorbs light & heat most and is harder to see. This sorta defeats the purpose of mesh.
Does anybody sell a med. tall in a light color?
Thanks
Tommy Cole
please.gif

sorry but Im also tall type and only tall jacket i found was cortech black. Unless you wanna do custom, there is no other way.

P.S. If you 'll find one let me know

Hey Chickenstripes
Not what Im looking for but competetiom acc. sent me a flier with blue dennim with some armor??

its not the same as jacket
bluegrab.gif
I can only
drools.gif
when i see leather jackets on sale. Its gonna be same story everytime. XXL sleeves to short, XXXL way to big. LT what i need. Dammmm

I bought a leather one from Barnicle Bill, fits perfect & has cooling vent zippers front & back but not as cool as mesh. I cant even buy bohn fishnets with armor that fits. Its tuff being me. I dont know how I do it. Im reasonably shure all jacket makers are waiting on us to buy a black before they start the white line.

Been a couple of years, about 500 I think.Dont remember how long, but dont remember getting agrivated about time as I am now from waiting on trans back cut or undercut or whatever R&D does to dogs, I took it to stedman 6 weeks ago next tuesday.
OK I think Im thru crying for a mimute. The BB jacket fits perfect, I went up there 3 years ago & he measured me for full suit, so he had good measurements for the jacket. It is nice to have one with sleeves long enough without sholders halfway to elbow.
I think if I was gona get Bill to make a jacket, without going to Ky. I would send him an old shirt that fits perfect when sitting on bike with hands on bars unless I wanted it for styling & profiling in parking lot, gas pumps,etc.
cool.gif

How tall are you. I'm in the same boat, 6'1" and 175lbs. I need a med (40-42) but in a tall. I found that Teknic's line up is a little longer than most. I bought a 42 and it fit great. My chest is a 40, waste 33.

Not much out there. I also contacted basically every manufacture and complained about the lack of colors available in tall...maybe if more people did the same they would listen???

Back