I've decided... you guys are INSANE!

Audiomaker

Registered
Yeah, you heard me right!

I was just thinking about this and ya know what? A lot of my NA bikes were really fast... I mean scary fast.

Even my GSX-R's from around 1990 were damned fast. My heart would race as I creeped my 91' Vance and Hines built Gixxer up to 170....over time....at WOT.

That is as fast as I've ever gone without without complimentary mixed nuts.

Now I watch the speedo vid's on the T-busas and it looks like a tach!

...and I'm sitting here about to buy a turbo busa going... "well... I guess 240-250hp will have to do", because I see all these 300-500hp bikes people have built.

Holy Moly, my girlfriend won't talk to me for a day if I crack the throttle 3/4 open on my '02 Z1000 (136hp) with her on the tail.

Honestly, I can't wait. I'm getting excited. 5 days left, but really I think I'm as nuts as you guys are, and really that's pretty nuts :)

Sean

Oh heck to the yes, 250 RWHP, you're ready to bust the 200 MPH cherry brother. All you will need is a decent 1 mile stretch and drop a tooth or two on the rear sprocket :banghead:

I just got to say thats alot of nuts there :rofl: I dont have a T-Busa maybe one day if i get a second one. cant wait to see yours though they always get me contemplating the idea.

No doubt! I'm headed to 'bama this coming sunday to try and make the move from 303hp to 375hp. All on a stock wheelbase that I track day. :laugh:

IMG_7700-Small.jpg

you will want more then 240-250 hp very quickly :laugh:

Spending money i dont have on parts i dont need to impress people i dont know! :laugh:

Im still waiting for parts :banghead: Cant wait to see what a Turbo would do!

It's all relative..You get use to everything in time and want more..the problem is you reach a point where it becomes to much of a hassle to even go through the process of gearing up and prepping... It reaches a point where it is no longer a turn key machine..You definitely want a daily rider for a second or third bike.

WOW, now look whos lurking here!
It's all relative..You get use to everything in time and want more..the problem is you reach a point where it becomes to much of a hassle to even go through the process of gearing up and prepping... It reaches a point where it is no longer a turn key machine..You definitely want a daily rider for a second or third bike.

LOL...What's happening Brother!!?...It's been a really loong time!...Have to meet up at the next function and catch up Wild Man!!

Fall Bash, my friend! Bring the paper towel tube, and ill find the aluminum foil! LOL

:whistle::laugh::whistle::laugh::whistle:
LOL...What's happening Brother!!?...It's been a really loong time!...Have to meet up at the next function and catch up Wild Man!!

Back