ittegrated tail light HELP !!!!

busa barmy

Registered
Hi there every1.

I have just bought an intregated led tail light for my 2000 busa everything works fine but witch are the live / hot wires on my origional indicators ?

On the back of the new light i have a yellow wire and a blue wire witch attach to the live wires on my stock indicators but not sure what colour the live / hot wires are.

Hope you can help me cheers paul.

Hi there every1.

I have just bought an intregated led tail light for my 2000 busa everything works fine but witch are the live / hot wires on my origional indicators ?

On the back of the new light i have a yellow wire and a blue wire witch attach to the live wires on my stock indicators but not sure what colour the live / hot wires are.

Hi there its ok ive now found out the wright wires.
thanks for everyones help !!!!!!!!!
hello.gif
newbie.gif
race.gif

If anyone else has the same problem , the neutral wires on your indicators are the black and white wires and the other colour ( black on my 2000 busa ) is the hot / live wire.

Regards paul.

Hi there every1.

Hi there its ok ive now found out the wright wires.
thanks for everyones help !!!!!!!!!
hello.gif
newbie.gif
race.gif

If anyone else has the same problem , the neutral wires on your indicators are the black and white wires and the other colour ( black on my 2000 busa ) is the hot / live wire.

Regards paul.
+100, Blk is neutral, dont need them connected, just connect color wires.

Back